PRODUCT CARE & MAINTENANCE
In order to keep your product looking and fitting its best, we recommend frequently maintaining it by following our care tips below. By following these instructions, you will increase the life of your quality product and help prevent any unnecessary damage which may not be covered by our One Year Manufacturers Warranty.
- Always store your product in a case to avoid accidental scratches or damage.
- Avoid the use of chemical or household cleaners as these may damage or ruin your product. We recommend gently cleaning your product with the microfiber cloth supplied. Avoid wearing your product on your head as this may cause stretching and increase the risk of accidental damage.
- Acetate products are susceptible to high temperatures and heat. Do not leave products in in an environment where temperatures may exceed 50 degrees celsius (such as a hot car or in direct sunlight) for extended periods of time- this will void your warranty.
- Products with a matte finish are porous and susceptible to damage by oils and moisturisers. Please take care as some make-ups can have an irreversible effect on matte surfaces.
- Metal frames might cause allergic reactions in people with sensitive skin. We suggest trying these products on in-store if you are susceptible to sensitive skin reactions.